Teaching Assistants (Level 1)
Position: Permanent 30.5 hours per week (Term Time only)
Scale: Band 3 (scale 8-12 depending on experience)
School: Rainbow Primary School, Nelson Street, Bradford BD5 0HD
Required ASAP to support in Key Stage 2. Salary depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to our expanding school.
The successful candidates will be:
- Effective in motivating and inspiring children
- Committed to supporting children’s learning and raising their achievement
- A dynamic and creative team player , with excellent interpersonal skills
- Calm with a positive and confident manner
- Competent in spoken and written English & Maths
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive working environment , where your contribution will be valued
- An innovative creative curriculum
- Supportive teaching & leadership team
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post – job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the ‘Apply Now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Please apply via Prospects online
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th February 2019
Interviews: Friday 1st March 2019